I rant about my love/hate relationship with the iPhone 6 Plus, why it’s most definitely not a one-handed device, how app developers have been ill-prepared to support a screen this size, and that much of the user experience feels as if Apple indeed made a concession in producing a 5.5″ phone.
In addition, I laud Paypal’s attempt at exploiting the iCloud celebrity photo leaks, explain the simple reason why Microsoft acquired Minecraft, how the narcissistic traits in venture capitalists perpetuate the amount of wasteful money spent by startups, and why a phone-sized piece of plastic is no cure for digital addiction.
Links from this episode:
- The iPhone 6 (And 6 Plus) Go To Disneyland
- First person to buy iPhone 6 drops it
- Finding Enough Useful Apps To Fill A Bigger Home Screen
- iOS 8 Adoption Off To A Slower Start
- NoPhone Kickstarter
- PayPal Launches Ad Subtly Attacking Apple
- Microsoft Has Acquired Minecraft For $2.5 Billion
- San Francisco Airport Launches Innovation Space
- VC Shocked By Startups Wasting the Wasteful Money He Handed Them
- Why greedy hedge funders suddenly care so much about breadsticks